Tuesday, November 16, 2010

NaNoWriMo has me blogging once more

So, yeah..........hi there. Remember me?? You probably haven't been here in awhile, me either.

I still have a dream, a dream that one day I will blog on a regular basis.

Here I am trying to keep my dream alive and to pursue it to some unknown end. Hopefully you are giving me a try again too.

Most of you started reading my blog as I told tales of homeschooling my 3 teenagers, or maybe when I went to work in the ER and you listened to my untold number of stories of crazy people, or maybe you didn't even come until you heard I was trying to get into nursing school.

I don't care, I'm just glad you are here. I'm glad I'm here.

So the latest update: No longer homeschooling.........#1 son graduated, in college.........twins are Sophomores at the high school. I'm in 2nd Semester of Nursing School and doing great. I still work in the ER as time allows and when I'm out of school, and yes the crazy folks are still there.

Okay, you are updated...

So NaNoWriMo............heard of it? If not, you should. http://www.nanowrimo.org is the best thing to get your creative juices flowing......you write 50,000 words in 30 days.......the 30 days of November to be exact.

Yes, I know we are in the middle of November already, but I am here to tell you that its not too late.........you too can be a NaNoWriMo-abite????

Anyway, I'm 20,000 words in and counting. In fact I should be writing there right now. But I'm here talking to you, because you are important to me......even if it is only one person reading my blog anymore.

So to motivate you, if only by showing you how you can do a better job than I, here is an excerpt from my book along with a synopsis. I hope you'll come and join, you can find me as livinglighthouse in the Writing Buddies list.......

Until next time, heads up and happy writing

No comments: