So yeah, its December 3rd, and you know what.......I won NaNoWriMo this year, that's right I did it.
Okay plug over.
I missed reading, so with finals coming up and then an entire 6 week break from school I am now tackling ToBeReMo for December.
You know what that is don't you? No? I didn't either, don't feel bad.
Here it is........its easy, I swear.
Now that NaNoWriMo is done for the year, we can start looking toward our neglected To Be Read piles.
So here’s the deal: because everyone has different reading speeds and different schedules, there are different levels to the challenge. Suzan has brilliantly designed a set of reading ranges for you to choose from. They are as follows:
* Easy - 1-4 books
* Moderate - 5-8 books
* Hard - 9-10 books
* Insane - 11-13 books
* Ludicrous - 13-15
* Sleep much? – 15+
Remember, you can set your goals anywhere you want. The ranges are just a guide.
My personal goal......Hard, maybe Insane if I'm really a reading machine, but considering I won't get really started until after the 15th when finals are over, I think Hard is more doable.........
My Books for December
1. Port Mortuary by Patricia Cornwell
2. Adam by Ted Dekker
3. The Probable Future by Alice Hoffman
4. The Birth of Venus by Sarah Dunant
5. Immanuel's Veins by Ted Dekker
6. Full Dark, No Stars by Stephen King
7. Seeking Him by Nancy DeMoss
8. The Hunger Games #1 by Suzanne Collins
9. Animal, Vegetable, Mineral by Barbara Kingsolver
If time allows...
10. One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Marquez
11. On Writing by Stephen King
12. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith
Yeah its ambitious, but you know me..........think big. So here goes and we'll see where I get, I said that about NaNo and I ended up winning and am still continuing to write to finish my book......I can do it.
And so can you.
No comments:
Post a Comment