Friday, February 6, 2009

A New Addiction


Podcasts.


They're Wonderful.


Seriously, I've known about them for quite awhile, but never bothered looking into them for my iPod. So I spent a little of my "lazy" time this past week to puruse (is that how you spell it??) the offerings on iTunes and then............I was hooked.


So now every week I can hear.......

The Dennis Miller Show

Comedy Central's newest comic

RC Sproul's devotional

Grammar Girl's latest grammar lesson

LSAT logic question of the day

Rick Steeve's travel tips

Bill O'Reilly's Radio Factor

and a few that shall remain nameless.


Of course I can't forget NPR's Quiz Show and Stuff You Should Know......how did I ever live before this?


So, I listen in the car on the way places..........at my lunch break at work and even sometimes during work if its slow. I listen to Inner Calm: Music to Help you Relax as I'm going to bed at night. It doesn't get any better than this.


So, if you are an obsessive type like me and latch on with both eye teeth when you find something new...........then stay clear, lest you rot your mind.........otherwise, check it out and trust me.........there is something for everybody.

No comments: