Monday, January 19, 2009

Music and Books



These are a few of my favorite things.........and they are coming together soon to a theatre near you, not really........but they are coming to my house.




See, the twins have a birthday coming up and they both requested new iPods. I got a great deal on the last generation model and so they each are getting their own.......One black, one blue (haha) and I get the white Nano that my daughter had..........I win!!




My other great find is my new read, THe First Man in Rome by Colleen McCullough.......


Awesome read! You have to keep track of the names but so far, an excellent representation of Roman history.




I bet you didn't know this about me but I have a great fascination of Greek and Roman history. I am not a history buff.......in fact I spent half of US History in High School ditching or in detention (don't ask). But as I get older, I finally am getting it......history is fascinating. And I find ancient history the most interesting. So, I'll give a full review at the end........but so far, so good!


No comments: