Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Laptop up and running

Well its only taken me 4 1/2 hours but I think I've improved the performance on my laptop.

I haven't used it much in months because it had gotten so slow and sluggish it was just an effort in futility and not very functional.

So, I've deleted and cleaned and restarted.

And now, I think I may have made an improvement. We will see.

I think now I feel safe to download my new Photoshop software and the software for my new camera. We will see how it affects the performance.

I have also password protected my laptop and have deemed it off limits to all.

See, my kids have a tendancy to hit yes to pop-ups.......to enter silly sweepstakes.....download game demos........in other words, all those things that screw up a computer.

Hmmmmmm....call me mean, but no more laptop for them.....period!

So this will be my blogging, email checking, digital scrapbooking, web browsing, photo and music storage computer.

Much more than that.....I don't really need.

No comments: