Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Grades are in...

And............my son passed all his classes! He was so excited as this was a full load of 3 classes at the local community college. As a sophomore in high school I told him that he should be very proud of himself. He took the 3 classes plus 3 more at home and one external class in the community. Overall, a heavy load.

This coming semester he will be taking Intro to Physics with a lab and College Algebra II. Since these 2 classes are so heavy duty, we decided to cut it back to 2 classes instead of 3. As it is he will be carrying 10 units. In addition, he will be continuing at home with his World History, Logic, Theatre and Dance classes.

Registration for high school students at the college are this Friday........so cross your fingers, say your prayers. HS kids get last choice of classes so I'm praying he gets into the classes he needs. I'll keep you updated on what happens!

3 comments:

Wendy Mayo said...

Congratulations to the boy!

Redefining Paradise- Rachel said...

Thanks...although for the first time I can't take any credit for it since he really did this on his own. Sniff, sniff......my little boy is growing up

Jenileigh said...

Congratulations to your son! Great job!