
Not the fruit silly.........it isn't the season.
No, I mean Blackberry Pearl ........that's my phone. And when I'm really, really bored.......when I can't get into my book, when its too early to reasonably take a nap, that's when I like to download "stuff" onto my phone.
New backgrounds........new ringtones.......
Hey, I have simple pleasures in life, what can I say?
So what's new on my phone........
* Alien vs. Predator background
* Wicked ringtone
* Medical Op Theme (this one is pretty cool......all the icons are medical icons......band-aids, pill bottles, stethoscope..........I'm telling you, its cool)
So what are you doing this Saturday???
My needs are few........ipod, blackberry, book, pillow and blanket........I'm set.
No, I mean Blackberry Pearl ........that's my phone. And when I'm really, really bored.......when I can't get into my book, when its too early to reasonably take a nap, that's when I like to download "stuff" onto my phone.
New backgrounds........new ringtones.......
Hey, I have simple pleasures in life, what can I say?
So what's new on my phone........
* Alien vs. Predator background
* Wicked ringtone
* Medical Op Theme (this one is pretty cool......all the icons are medical icons......band-aids, pill bottles, stethoscope..........I'm telling you, its cool)
So what are you doing this Saturday???
My needs are few........ipod, blackberry, book, pillow and blanket........I'm set.

2 comments:
WOW! You know you have really taken off on your blog. I can remember when you first started. WTG!!
Thanks there.......I love to see what you've done to yours, your graphics are so great on your site. I've really enjoyed getting into the habit of blogging........fun stuff.
Post a Comment