
Those were the exact words out of my Physical Therapist's mouth today.
Hmmmm.....let me think.
Yes, yes.........I think I would have remembered that.
There is nothing like a good ole round of PT to remind you of what torture might have been available oh around the time of the Middle Ages.
How far we've come.
But really now, we pay people to do it so what does that say about us the human race?
Nahhh.........I kinda like the torture. It's all for a good cause too. To make us feel better.
Riiiiigggghhhttttttt.
I'll point out where it hurts most and you try to poke at it, pull on it, electrocute it, heat it up, cool it down.........you know, whatever hurts........I'll pay you and even say thank you when you're done.
That about sums it up.
So about that electrocution. It actually looks like I'll be getting my own personal electrocution device for my own pleasure at home. So I can torture myself for free and at my convenience.
Sounds great, huh? But wait...........there's more.
Think of the possibilities.
I have teenagers.........rebellious teenagers.......teenagers on whom all other forms of punishment have ceased to be effective..........are you thinking what I'm thinking???
I also have cat-box divers..........you know, kinda like dumpster divers, but these treats are all covered in sand. Again.........I'm formulating a plan.
Then, the grand-daddy of them all. The snoring husband. C-Pap machines could be a thing of the past.......I'll just hook one of those electrodes up to a nipple or two and we'll have that snoring thing knocked out within a week........I'll post the video.
Yeah, I know..........you want to know how you can get your hands on one too!

No comments:
Post a Comment