I want to say thank you to each of you who have helped to keep me motivated in doing this blog. It has brought great joy to me as well as pushed me to stay consistent in order to not let down my fans :)
I want to watch this video every day........to remind me of the important things in life. As we get bogged down in petty differences, financial distress and family squabbles.........those are not what makes up our life........they interfere with what life is truly supposed to be. So live your life this year.........don't just endure it.
I am looking forward to a new year and a new blogging year. My goals are to expand my blog to be better organized and easier to navigate.
I have some learning to do!
I have a new camera
I have Photoshop 7.0
I have my blog established
I'm excited!
Happy New Year indeed..........
Blessings to you all this year...............
2 comments:
Happy New Year to you! Can we make a resolution to get together soon? We can play with your camera or Photoshop, or just sit and gab!
How about all the above!!
Post a Comment