Redefining Paradise

One Day At A Time...

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last in a Series- 31 Days of Websites

So here they are...........in all their glory. Enjoy year-round!
Bakerella
The Well Rounded Woman
Blissfully Domestic

The Glamorous Life Association
Rocks In My Dryer
SparkPeople
Bucket Lists
Southern Hospitality
A Yankee in a Southern Kitchen
MamaPop
Do It-Yourself Christmas

Bizarre American Holidays
Stephanie's Kitchen
Tammy's Recipes
About.com: Classic Lit

Pyzam
College Board
Ship of Fools
Photoshop Roadmap
Phone Spell
What Should I Read Next?
Amy's Humble Musings: How We Did It
Stop You're Killing Me

Keep Christ in Christmas
12 Days of Christmas

How to Clean Stuff
Daily Lit
Common Sense Media
Mental Floss
Posted by Redefining Paradise- Rachel at 12:38 AM
Labels: Blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Come Find Me on Facebook

Come Find Me on Facebook
I am
43 going on 19
mother to 3 grown children

nurse
writer

lover of Christ
rebel
fish traveling upstream
contrary
deep thinking

and I am............so much more than all this




NaNoWriMo

NaNoWriMo

Subscribe

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

The Ultimate Goal of My Blog...

REDEFINE v. To give a new or different definition of, determine the essential quality of

PAR'ADISE, n. A place of bliss; a region of supreme felicity or delight.

Internet Distractions

  • Allnurses.com
  • BookSlut
  • Emergiblog
  • Good Reads
  • History of Rome Podcast
  • Hot Air
  • I Should Be Writing
  • Leviathan Chronicles
  • Madness:Tales of an ER nurse
  • Makings of a Nurse
  • Morgen Bailey
  • NaNoWriMo
  • Roman Times
  • Urban Muse
  • Voices for Reason

Visit Book Blogs

Search By...

  • 888 (31)
  • 999 List (9)
  • Blogging (76)
  • Books and Reading (46)
  • Career and Work (34)
  • Church and Faith (28)
  • Education (30)
  • Family Life (117)
  • Food and Recipes (11)
  • Health and Fitness (17)
  • Hospital Musings (25)
  • Love and Marriage (10)
  • Me Animals (20)
  • Memes and Polls (27)
  • Patriotism and Politics (15)
  • Photo Gallery (27)
  • Stuff I Think About When I'm Bored (45)
  • Teens and Parenting (53)
  • Things to Make You Laugh (80)
  • TV and Movies (29)
  • writing (3)

Blog Archive

Unreached People Group of the Day

Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.