
So, my mom gave me a copy of You: The Complete Manual or some nonsense like that. Another self help book. I'm not usually interested in these as they all say the same thing. All stuff that I already know about, I just choose not to do. But I liked this one. More for the humor than the content. They made things interesting and funny so it keeps you reading. So, if you steer away from these type of books on health because they are full of medical terminology and dry descriptions of how your bowels work..........this may be your savior.
I followed up by reading You: On a Diet. Again, a very humorous read and no fancy diet regimen. Basics.......put out simply. I like it.

So, since I haven't reviewed many of my reads lately........there's my contribution to the book review community at large.
I followed up by reading You: On a Diet. Again, a very humorous read and no fancy diet regimen. Basics.......put out simply. I like it.

So, since I haven't reviewed many of my reads lately........there's my contribution to the book review community at large.
No comments:
Post a Comment