Thursday, September 11, 2008

Say a little prayer for you......

well really its for me, but that's how the song goes........



So, my mammogram came up with an anomoly so I have to go in today for an ultrasound.



Ooh boy!!!



Probably just a cyst.......but I'll take the prayers all the same if its alright with you.



If I don't end up needing them, I'll pass them on to someone who does........promise


UPDATE: The ultrasound showed a calcified 4 cm mass of some kind. The radiologist originally wanted me to get a needle biopsy, but then decided to have me come back in in 6 months to recheck it. If it is still there then we will do the biopsy. Not exactly the answer I wanted..........but better than many of the alternatives

2 comments:

Irene said...

glad everything turned out okay. know how you feel. mine was a cyst, and it's still there. love how doctors say..nothing to worry about, let's see, if it was on a particular "pair" of items on their anatomy would they respond the same way????? I think NOT.

Urban Mom said...

Ohmigosh, I'm glad that it turned out as well as it did. The waiting is the scary part, huh?