Well its been a long week.
The Pug is just today feeling better.........even played with his toy for awhile, something he hasn't done for some time now. He's not out of the woods entirely, but it certainly is a step in the right direction.
Wednesday was the 16th birthday of my son. He had to go to school and dance and I had to work so it wasn't a great day, but we made time to sit down for dinner together, open presents and have some brownies.
He had his party tonight. 15 high schoolers for 5 hours............going on 6. Yes its almost midnight, and I'm stinking tired. But 3 boys are spending the night and 1 girl still needs to get picked up.
I think it was a great time. I'll have to get the thumbs up or down from my son tomorrow though. But I think he had a good time. We got some great pics, but my brain is too fried to put them up now.
So the big 16 is over for one..........2 more to go. A little bittersweet, but fun to watch all the same.
I've got tons of food left over............taquitos anyone???
No comments:
Post a Comment