Monday, September 8, 2008

We have a winner!!



Yes, I got a thumbs up from the boy about his birthday party.........he had a great time. Whew!

AND.................

younger son was a winner too. At a church event this past Saturday night........he won

AN XBOX 360

Seriously...........how cool is that.

His friends were calling the house before he even got home from the event.........that is how quickly news travels around here. I even looked for a quick mention in our local newspaper.......LOL! Life in a small town ya know.

So, now he has at least 4 new best friends ;)

He is the luckiest kid I know.........I'm gonna have him pick out some Lottery numbers for me I think. I'll rent him out cheap if you want to take him down to the casino.

2 comments:

Irene said...

Oh my gosh, can't believe the big win! If Dave finds out he'll be his friend too! Happy late birthday, Christopher.

Fun times ahead Rachel...

Urban Mom said...

Sounds like a lot of good things happening all at once... love it when that happens!

And you can never, ever go wrong with a Chuck Norris widget.
=-)