You guys are great.........just the pick-me-up I needed. So, I am kickin the dust off my boots and marching forward.
Bob has put his resume together and we are actively working on finding him a job more palatable and suited to his expertise. So if you know of any restaurant, hotel or catering companies that are hiring......let us know.
I'm sorry I haven't posted much this week.........I've fighting off getting sick so have tried to rest while not working as much as possible. Also, Pugsley is having a relapse so we have been keeping a close eye on him as well. Poor guy........he sure has been thru the ringer this last month.
Still, there are more positives than negatives in our life and that is what I am choosing to focus on. A nice house, good friends, jobs and food to eat..........more than that is just fluff.
Of course I'm into fluff :)
No comments:
Post a Comment