
So, the word is in.
Nursing School lottery is next Wednesday, October 1st.
So, for another week............I wait. And pray.
There are approximately 300 people that apply for 35 positions each semester. Some are weeded out for not having all the requirements, but in the end it is still close to 200 that are vying for those coveted spots.
I'm one of them.
So over the next week I'll be praying and of course asking all that I know to pray too. Yes, that includes you!
This would bring a huge change to my family's life. Stay at home mom for 16 years just goes back to school 2 years ago.........starts working full time a year ago and then would start full-time nursing school next year. Crazy, I know.
But the long term benefits outlast the short term chaos that I am sure will ensue.
In the end..........its up to Him.........but I'd love to help as much as I can :)
Nursing School lottery is next Wednesday, October 1st.
So, for another week............I wait. And pray.
There are approximately 300 people that apply for 35 positions each semester. Some are weeded out for not having all the requirements, but in the end it is still close to 200 that are vying for those coveted spots.
I'm one of them.
So over the next week I'll be praying and of course asking all that I know to pray too. Yes, that includes you!
This would bring a huge change to my family's life. Stay at home mom for 16 years just goes back to school 2 years ago.........starts working full time a year ago and then would start full-time nursing school next year. Crazy, I know.
But the long term benefits outlast the short term chaos that I am sure will ensue.
In the end..........its up to Him.........but I'd love to help as much as I can :)
2 comments:
I have begun to pray for you. Miss you at church. Hope everything else is going good.
Nothing crazy about it! Remember, one can go from PTA mom to VP candidate. ;-) So nothing is impossible. Keep us posted!
Hey, did you Chuck Norris widget die? 'Cause mine did. Hmmmm... I wonder if there's a weird joke in there somewhere......
Anyway, good luck!
Post a Comment