Thursday, August 21, 2008

On Another Note...


First off...........thank you for allowing me my little poutfest. I feel better today. No, things still didn't turn out like I wanted and someone I care about still got hurt, but their example has helped me to look beyond the now and trust that God has a plan for them.


So, onto a better note!


My son got into all his college classes.................WOO HOO!!!


You see, high school students get the last pickings of college classes..........makes sense, but it sure is a pain. So out of the 3 classes he wanted to take 2 were completely full with a full waiting list to boot. I'm not talking one time slot either........I'm talking every offering of that class at ANY time slot.............all full.


So today, they opened a new class for his math and someone dropped in the English class he wanted so he officially now has all his classes.


And the beautiful thing.............they are all on the same days...............Mondays and Wednesdays and he only has to take one class for an hour on Fridays. Its a beautiful thing.


The plan is on Monday/Wednesday/Friday he only does his college classes (Math/English/Dance)

Tuesday/Thursday he does World History and Japanese at home


He likes this college style scheduling where you aren't doing ALL classes EVERY day...


So that's it............that's the plan.


Back to our regularly scheduled program.

2 comments:

Wendy Mayo said...

Congrats to you and the boy! That was the most stressful part of last year - getting those classes!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Chris. Breath Rachel, breath.