Sigh.
I can't believe how much money I have forked out over the last 8 weeks in movie tickets only to walk away thoroughly disappointed most of the time.
The latest disappointment.................The X-Files: I Want to Believe
Love the X-Files
Didn't love the movie. It didn't have any of the weird alien mystique that the TV show had...and the characters were just shells of their former selves. Very disappointing.
So, the winners this summer were The Incredible Hulk, Get Smart and Batman
I sure hope the rest of the year gets better for movies.
1 comment:
I hear ya on this one. But I kinda figured it wouldn't be an Oscar nominee going in and was just in there to be alone in the dark with the U-Dad. So not great, but I didn't have far to fall, I guess. Can't get U-Dad to go see Get Smart, so I'll have to wait for HBO. Taking Best Namma Ever! to see Mamma Mia -- cuz that's a fair payback for the endless hours of free childcare that she gives us!
=-)
Post a Comment