Friday, June 6, 2008

I'm training, I'm a trainer.......

I feel like Bob.........Im sailing, I'm a sailor!

Not really

I'm training someone to take my place at work so I can go to the ER.

Its a lot harder than it looks. So many things you take for granted that you just know and to have to explain it to someone who has no clue..........well its a lot like homeschooling.

Only with an adult

And that makes it harder.

But what makes it the hardest..............its my mom.

I like my mom, and I want her to work there........I'm just not used to being with her 8 hours a day in a little cubicle, trying to teach her things.

We are getting on each other's nerves now. But we both know it is ony temporary. I really want her to succeed. This job doesn't do her justice...........she has many more skills than this, but its also a pretty easy job.........no taking home baggage from work and for someone on the horizon of retirement it should be a nice way to work for the next couple of years.

So, I'm training............I'm a trainer..............but I sure will be glad when its over :)

No comments: