Saturday, April 26, 2008

Mr Rochester is so hot!



I mean in his own uncouth, mutilated and despicable way. I just finished Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte and I really loved the book. I had seen some of the movies and I was pleasantly surprised at how closely they have followed the novel.
My favorite Mr. Rochester is in the latest A&E production..........but that Jane? Ewwww.......but perhaps that really is the proper response to her after all.

A book well deserving of its great reputation and one I can whole-heartedly recommend.

3 comments:

Donna Boucher said...

Oh Rachel!! I, too, love this version of Janet Eyre!!!

Every single version I have seen has a goofy looking Jane.

But these two were great!
I think I should own this one!

T said...

I love the book but have never seen a movie. I need to check my library.

Redefining Paradise- Rachel said...

Yes, I think I may have to buy this version myself. They have such great chemistry and I reiterate how well they stay close to the book.........that is always a plus for me.