Gourmet meals.......paying $200 for one scallop wrapped in bacon doesn't make sense to me.
What color was the last piece of food you ate?
Brown on the outside and yellow inside.......chocolate donut
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy being alone?
8
Fill in the blank: I will _________ vote for ___________ in _______.
I will never vote for Hillary Clinton in 2008.
Describe your sleeping habits.
Sporadic
2 comments:
Okay I'll play!
Name something you would categorize as weird.
- boys wearing pants hangging off their butts
What color was the last piece of food you ate?
- red and pink; I had 3 pounds of crawfish for dinner
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy being alone?
- 9
Fill in the blank: I will _________ vote for ___________ in _______.
- I will never vote for HIllary in this lifetime.
Describe your sleeping habits.
- I like to stay up late and sleep in.
My kinda girl tiffany!
Post a Comment