By tiffany over at Blessed Existence.......
Here are the rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
What was I doing 10 years ago:
I was living in Kansas City, Missouri discussing how to find a way to move back to California.......home sweet home.
Five Snacks I enjoy:
1. Wheat Thins with cream cheese
2. Cashews
3. Peanut M&Ms
4. Salt and Vinegar potato chips
5. Bell peppers w/ranch dressing
In the real world:
1. I am constantly going......work, kids, church, kids, groceries, kids..
2. I love my baths
3. I'm kinda spoiled...okay more than kinda
4. I hate to cook......and clean
5. I am known to read for days without getting dressed or doing anything constructive
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Travel everywhere
2. Have a live-in housekeeper
3. Open centers to help runaway teens/foster teens make it into adulthood
4. Buy a house in Lake Tahoe
5. Have a stable, arena and horses
Five jobs that I have had:
1. Athletic Trainer
2. Waitress
3. Assembly Line Worker
4. Chiropractic Assistant
5. Forklift Operator for an oil company
Three of my habits:
1. Coffee and email every morning
2. To get my teenage son up, I go in and rip the covers off his bed
3. Always check the Caller ID before picking up the phone
Five places I have lived:
1. Anchorage, Alaska
2. Newport Beach, California
3. Atlanta, Georgia
4. Memphis, Tennessee
5. Huntsville, Alabama
What do you want others to get from your blog: Humor.......I like making people laugh. To feel a connection, that other people struggle, are curious about, get angry at some of the same things. Finally, a glimpse into who I am and what my life is like.
Okay that is it! Wasn't that fun? Now I have to tag 5 of you.
WinderWoman
Val
Jenileigh
Mamabear
Donna
2 comments:
Thanks Rachel. I will try to post my answers tomorrow, unless something earth shattering comes along that I really must blog :o)
Happy to meet you!
Rachel, thanks for tagging me with this meme. It looks fun. I'll try and get it done today.
I am enjoying reading your blog. I'm so glad you found me. Looks like we have quite a few things in common.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
~dawn
Post a Comment