

I am obsessed.....I'll admit it....but these books were addictive for me. I haven't read this kind of a love story before.......ever. Of course it is impossible, but the fantasy of it is amazing. Although these books are marketed as Young Adult books I would not recommend them for anyone under 16yo and even then only the very mature. Frankly, I don't think anyone under the age of 25 can really even appreciate these books for what they are. In some ways it is love like a Christ like love (although I shudder at comparing a vampire to Christ) but just the sacrificing, unselfish love...........as stated below after the first book, I must be very careful with these books as my heart is still fluttering like a teenager in love after reading these. The fourth book will be out in August along with another companion book that speaks from the vampire's perspective. These books will become part of my permanent library.
Really, really well written and a great story of love and sacrifice............LOVED THEM!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment