
So, I haven't done this before so bear with me........

I am homeschooling my 15yo 9th grader and we are starting a new semester around here so things are a bit skewed.
MATH: We switched math programs this week from Aleks math to Future School. It is a little more expensive per month but the online visual lessons are worth it. My son started getting lost halfway through Algebra I in Aleks without more explanation.......so I think this will be a better fit.
ENGLISH: We are using a few different things here.......Write Source's Daybooks have provided a nice change of pace as it has daily lessons in a write-in journal style book. It has writing and literature analysis strengths and really helps guide the student and keep them on track........I like these.
LATIN: Continuing with Henle Latin we are a little less than halfway through this book (we started late with this) but my son has really taken off with doing this on his own. He has done really well with very little input from me. I really recommend the guide from Mother of Divine Grace over the Memoria Press guide........I think it is much more thorough, easy to follow and complete......

DRIVERS ED: Okay this one scares me..........we are beginning Driver's Ed and my son is a little scared of this one. I didn't push it and I told him he didn't have to take it if he wasn't ready..........but he said he wanted to, so here we are! We'll see how this one goes......

1 comment:
Oh, no! Driver's Ed???
Post a Comment