
I'm still without my computer and I am going crazy! My son has one but trying to pry his bony, little teenage fingers from the keyboard is akin to taking a bone from a dog.........it just can't be done.
I've tried
Anyway, I snuck in to post so ya'll won't forget about me.........but I'm really hoping my computer will be back soon so I can post more regularly.
I did update my 888 list and I'm reading Israel, My Beloved by Kay Arthur right now........really great book about the history of Israel told through the story of a woman, Sarah.....

My daily Bible reading has taken a big hit though. Have you ever tried reading through Exodus............BORING!!! Sorry, but I can only try to pronounce names for so many minutes per day before my head starts to explode. I will continue on from wherever I am each day, but when I miss a day or two its too hard to try to make it up by reading pages upon pages of geneology. Sorry God, love Your book..........but what made those people think that Amibopheth was a good name???
Anyway.........I'll be back soon.........I hope..........
3 comments:
Beloved Leah by Cynthia Davis is another VERY good historical, Biblical read.
I didn't know Kay Arthur wrote fiction. I'll have to check that out! Thanks.
I'll have to check out the Davis book......I have to say historical fiction isn't my favorite genre, but I"ve been pleasantly surprised by this book along with a couple of others (Francine Rivers Mark of the Lion series)
Post a Comment