
I don't wanna go to work
I don't wana do school
I don't wanna wash dishes
I don't wanna get dressed
There.......I got it out of my system (not really, but its a start) I'm tired after our first week back to school.........I forgot how much work it is and I'm not even the one learning new stuff. I have to say Christopher (15yo) is being quite motivated, and I'm tempted to question how long it will last, but I don't dare say it outloud. Callie & Jeremy are more concerned about their upcoming birthday celebration than grammar so the verdict is still out on how this semester will go for them.
As for me.....I'm not taking Microbiology this semester so its GOT to be better than last semester. Now, I just have to decide whether to take classes or not.........I don't need to, I have everything I need and am just waiting to apply to nursing school in the fall........but I've gotten so used to doing it this past 18 months that I feel compelled to go. I'm working now though, so do I want to spend more time away from home..........probably not. This is the delimna I find myself in. I have a week to figure it out, but at least there's no pressure.
So have some wine, take a bath, read a good book and call it a week..........oh yeah, I did that!
No comments:
Post a Comment