Now lest you think this was self-imposed exile.......it wasn't, I just didn't have time to read anything beyond Microbiology:The Study of Disease and Bacteriology......ughh....I'm so glad that's over.
So, what I'm figuring is that I need to build up my muscles. I need a workout, but everyone knows you can't just jump into an exercise program, you have to tread in slowly and carefully.......the important thing is just getting on the bike every day. So, I'm abandoning my Orphan Trains book and am going to work on one from my kid's selection........that should be a decent workout without tapping my brain entirely.

So, what is my choice.........Red Badge of Courage.....I think that should be challenging enough without giving me a stroke from overworking my brain.
This isn't something I would normally read, so it should be a good stretch.
PS........on another note, I am SOOOOO enjoying my first day off after 9 in a row..........my job can be very stressful at times, so while I really like what I do.........I find I really need these down times. Plus its more time to read!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment