Saturday, January 12, 2008

Ode to Bob

Isn't he sexy??

So my husband got bent out of shape because the dogs got top billing on my blog before he did........I suppose he does have a point. Therefore, here I am paying homage to my beloved.

So you can see how cute he is.......but what you don't know is that he's a good guy too. A great provider, husband, lover, and dad......... I guess I'll keep 'em.


Our story began what seems like long ago and seems like yesterday all at the same time. There isn't room in one day's blog entry to tell you the twisted story of our coming together.........but I'll tell you about it someday soon. Let's suffice it to say it wasn't all wine & roses. But, God had a plan.

And speaking of God's plan........my husband is a new Christian of 3 years, and I'm so very proud of him. I know how hard it must be for an old guy like him to change his tawdry ways :)
So what is there to know about Bob.....
*He's Bob, not Robert, Bobby or even Robbie (although his mother calls him that still and his left eye twitches every time)
*He is an awesome cook (26 years in the restaurant biz will do that) and he does most of the cooking in our home............okay girls, don't get jealous........he's taken, get your own.
*He makes incredible WWII dioramas, planes, and tanks. I'm thinking eBay...but he's become too attached to them all.
*He's quite the handyman, including his latest project a patio he made this past summer along with an outdoor kitchen I need to get a picture of.
*Finally, he is my best friend....he loves me even when I'm unlovable, he is my protector and my accountability partner, he is all that I want and need
Luv ya hun~~~

No comments: