
So, the devil dogs part is true..........I mean really, look at those eyes, yikes!
No, they really can be angels when they want to be. These are my kids, or at least the three at home that is. From left to right is Christopher 15yo, and the twins Callie & Jeremy (almost 13yo) Again, left to right, is Pugsley, Barney, Emma and Tink. You'll be hearing a lot about them.........the kids and the dogs........so I figure I better introduce ya'll.
Ya, I know its a Christmas picture and its January now, but hey its the last picture I took and I didn't start this blog until now. I'll post more as we go along...promise.
Well, off to work I go........I think today I'll be Dopey (I think every day is an opportunity to be a different one of the seven dwarfs (or is it dwarves, I don't know) at work, so today will be dopey day......after all it is my Friday).
See you tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment