Life has been on high speed this last month getting ready for school to start combined with activities of the summer and just a general business.
Last I left you I was gettting ready to attend the American Idol concert........which of course was fantastic and I have pictures to prove it on Facebook :)
I've read lots of interesting books, including my current series of interest which I will tell you about in a later post.
I went to tubing to my own demise......returning battered and bruised........literally........bruised everywhere........it was terrible. I then took a trip just hanging by the river with some Mike's Hard Lemonade and that was a much better experience.
So, now I'm feeling nostalgic and sad as the kids start school next week. Summer has gone by all too quickly and I will miss my kids when they are gone all day. After so many years of homeschooling I still cannot get used to them being gone from me.
I believe I will be posting more as summer comes to a close and I have some more time so hopefully all have not deserted my little blog on the web.....
No comments:
Post a Comment