Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Recovery

So, I'm still trying to recover from the disappointment of not getting into the nursing program for next semester. This has been made harder by the fact that my two friends at work both got in.

Okay God, what are you trying to say???!!!!

It is so frustrating trying to be happy for your friends all the while feeling sorry for yourself. I just don't get it.

I worked for 2 years retaking science classes they said you had to have within the last 10 years, the semester I finish they rescind that and say it no longer matters when you took them.

2 years lost.

Then I apply to the nursing program the first time and that is when they decide to abolish their waiting list and go to a lottery only system.

1 semester lost.

Now, here I am.........waiting..........thinking to myself..........what the hell??

I know patience is not my virtue, but really?!

So, I'm still trying to look at the bright side.........I'm just having a hard time finding it. I hope God makes it apparent soon though.

1 comment:

Urban Mom said...

Y'know what's really weird? I thought that there was this horrific nursing shortage! So I think about your situation, and all I can come up with is a giant "WTF?" (pardon my almost-language) I wish I knew the right answer for you. But know that I'm thinking of you!!!