Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Can't believe I'm admitting to this but.......

I am officially an Adam Lambert fan.

He's a drama queen
He's bisexual
He wears more makeup than I do

But I like him..........I really like him.

You just can't deny talent and that boy has got it........and its oozing from every pore.

I think what really made it official for me is something Simon Cowell said tonight after his performance. He said that what he liked about him was that every single week he is out there to win and does things his own way without exception and he wants to make a point that he can succeed by not compromising his style.

I LOVE that..........that is how I consider myself in my own feeble ways to be........so he is a boy after my own heart in that he swims against the stream and never tries to impress anyone but always, unwavering, stays true to himself.

How can you not love that.




2 comments:

Dawn E said...

Another fan here...I didn't like him at first, but the boy has definitely grown on me. He is extremely talented, and he possesses an odd combination of confidence and humility.

Redefining Paradise- Rachel said...

Exactly....well put.