Saturday, February 21, 2009

Reconnecting the Dots

Sometimes you never get a chance to reconnect with old friends, disconnected family, old loves.

But, sometimes you do.

Lately, that seems to be the order of the day.

Recently I've spent time on Facebook. Something I joined months ago, but never did anything with......never visited.

But about a month ago I went back and while I searched for some old connections, some people reached out to me as well.

So I've connected with a brother, an old friend and some new friends. I'm excited. I'm happy to hear from them and get to know them again.

Sometimes you find that you now have nothing in common and the people they have become aren't people you want to know anymore, but more often than not just having the tie of a past life is enough to keep you interested in what they are doing and how they are. Sometimes it is a familial bound or just memories shared at the beach.......whatever it is, its something special and something worth spending time on and searching out.

Facebook


No comments: