
Why is it I only get interested in a long standing TV show when they are in their final season or in reruns?
I have done this repeatedly.........
CSI: NY, Angel, Promised Land, Star Trek: The Next Generation...........and the latest.......Stargate Atlantis.
So I taped a marathon of the last 5 or 6 seasons......It has taken up almost my entire hard drive and I at one time had almost 60 episodes.........I'm down to 28 now. I watch several a day and I really am enjoying watching it without having to wait from week to week.
But there is also this dread of knowing that the final episode is coming up in 27 more shows. I already know where the end lies.......and I don't want it to end............what will I watch then???
Yeah, I watch too much TV..............bite me. I don't care, I like it...........and I'm too old to care if it will rot my mind. I've already made up my mind about the important things like having sex before marriage and if I'll shoot anyone or take drugs to fit in or join a gang. So see..........I can watch shows without reservation now.
Okay.........so that's it..........my little side note.........on Stargate Atlantis. It isn't too late for you...........reruns will be starting very soon at a TV station near you.

I have done this repeatedly.........
CSI: NY, Angel, Promised Land, Star Trek: The Next Generation...........and the latest.......Stargate Atlantis.
So I taped a marathon of the last 5 or 6 seasons......It has taken up almost my entire hard drive and I at one time had almost 60 episodes.........I'm down to 28 now. I watch several a day and I really am enjoying watching it without having to wait from week to week.
But there is also this dread of knowing that the final episode is coming up in 27 more shows. I already know where the end lies.......and I don't want it to end............what will I watch then???
Yeah, I watch too much TV..............bite me. I don't care, I like it...........and I'm too old to care if it will rot my mind. I've already made up my mind about the important things like having sex before marriage and if I'll shoot anyone or take drugs to fit in or join a gang. So see..........I can watch shows without reservation now.
Okay.........so that's it..........my little side note.........on Stargate Atlantis. It isn't too late for you...........reruns will be starting very soon at a TV station near you.

2 comments:
Don't dispair! A full length feature movie for Stargate Atlantis is in the works!
Oh yeah!! I am so excited...thank you for the heads up......I should have remembered that you were a Stargate fan!
Post a Comment