Thursday, October 30, 2008

Guilty Pleasures


I mean this in more ways than one.

First.........its the name of the book I'm reading. Yes, its the latest in my long line of vampire novels that I've read this year. I can't help my obsession.

It could be worse you know. I could be reading Goosebumps or romance novels.

Second.........reading is my guilty pleasure. Sometimes I read when I'm not supposed to. When I should be doing something constructive. Laundry and dishes stack up, kids go unfed, husbands ignored...........its a real problem.

I'll get over it. :)

No, really I do have to balance my reading time with my laundry and feeding the heathens time. But, I am happy to have a guilty pleasure that at least is legal in most parts of the world and one that I hopefully will pass down to my 'chillins.

Hey, they may not get fed.........but they sure as heck know a good book when they see one!

No comments: