Frigga's meme
I answered thee questions on Valtool's website and I encourage you all to do them here.
01) Are you currently in a serious relationship? Yep
02) What was your dream growing up? Be a doctor
03) What talent do you wish you had? play the piano
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be? Bloody Mary
05) Favorite vegetable? potato
06) What was the last book you read? Cirque de Freak
07) What zodiac sign are you? Aquarius
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where. Ears, just one per ear
09) Worst Habit? biting my nails
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? maybe
11) What is your favorite sport? football
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude? Optimist
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? sit on the floor and talk
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you? Grandfather died
15) Tell me one weird fact about you. I worked as Alice in Wonderland at Disneyland as a teen
16) Do you have any pets? 4 dogs, 3 cats
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly? I'd say excuse the mess
18) What was your first impression of me? Teddy Bear
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary? scary as hell
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? thinner
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? that's a tough one...but probably crime partner
22) What color eyes do you have? green
23) Ever been arrested? Not that I can remember
24) Bottle or can soda? can
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Go to Disneyland
26) What’s your favorite place to hang out at? bookstore
27) Do you believe in ghosts? yes
28) Favorite thing to do in your spare time? read
29) Do you swear a lot? sometimes
30) Biggest pet peeve? slow drivers
31) In one word, how would you describe yourself? Rebel
32) Do you believe/appreciate romance? I do
33) Favourite and least favourite food? Chocolate/oatmeal
34) Do you believe in God? absolutely
35) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you? Will do
No comments:
Post a Comment