Saturday, August 9, 2008

One Word

I swear I'm a sucker for these things........I'm not sure why, I think its my overwhelming urge to know myself and know others and therefore find out how weird I really am. Does anyone else eat cold brussel sprouts? Has anyone else seen Aliens 20+ times? Does anyone else look at their teenagers some days and think "I should have gotten a cat"?

Anyway......I keep playing along and get all giggly when I see a new one pop up on my radar (thank you for posting this
Dewey), so grin and bear it I say.......or better yet, play along.

One Word…

1. Where is your cell phone? Charging

2. Your significant other? Bob

3. Your hair? Spiky

4. Your Skin? Dry, untanned

5. Your mother? Interesting

6. Your Favorite Thing? Books

7. Your dream last night? romantic

8. Your favorite drink? water

9. Your dream/goal? medicine

10. The room you’re in? Living

11. Your ex? None

12. Your fear? sickness

13. where do you want to be in six years? moved

14. Where were you last night? Home

15. What you’re not? Observant

16. Muffins? tops

17. One of your wish list items? jacuzzi

18. Where you grew up? SOCAL

19. The last thing you did? coffee

20. What are you wearing? nightgown

21. Your TV? On

22. Your pet(s)? 8

23. Your computer? slow

24. Your life? busy

25. Your mood? irritated

26. Missing someone? papa

27. Your car? clean

29. Favorite Store? Kohls

30. Your summer? smoky

31. Like someone? Bob

32. Your favorite color? green

33. When is the last time you laughed? now

34. Last time you cried? july

35. Who will/would re-post this? Mom

36. Whose Answers are you anxious to see? Anyone's

No comments: