Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Help Me Decide.......

As I'm finishing up my current read, The Shack (an awesome read by the way)


I need help narrowing down my choices of what to read next. So here are my choices and I'll let you decide. Of course more than two people need to read my blog in order for me to have a consensus...........but I'll worry about that later.


Onto the choices:

Breaking Dawn- The 4th and newest sequel to the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer. A chronicle of the love story between vampire Edward and mere mortal Bella........


The Host- Another Stephanie Meyer fiction piece, this one the story of an alien being that takes over human bodies as hosts.....


Eat, Pray, Love- Not really sure what this is about...but someone handed it to me and said it was good. On the bestseller list so could be good............I'm intrigued.



So, what shall it be people? Enter your vote into the comments area, but hurry only 2 chapters left of The Shack left.

3 comments:

Irene said...

Since you asked, I vote for always finishing a sequence. And letting a friend borrow the last book...she'll tell you if it's worth reading.

Urban Mom said...

I agree with Irene. I haven't had a chance to check out any of the books, but I understand that Stephanie Meyer completely rocks! I haven't checked out eat, pray, love either, but am looking forward to your review. I've avoided it 'cause it seems "Oprah-ish" if that makes a lick of sense. I'm hoping that I'm wrong. Will you let me know eventually?

=-)

Wendy Mayo said...

While I enjoyed the 4th vampire book, I didn't like it as much as the first ones. Try The Host next. It's a cool story (where does she come up with these?).