
I told you guys to pray for my fridge and what happens?
Yep its totally dead.
So today I bought a new $1600 refrigerator...........yeah.......yeah........I keep thinking if I say it enough times I'll be excited about it..........but not so far.
Some may remember my $1300 stove I had to buy 2 months ago.
I'm sure the dishwasher is next to go.
Anyway, here is my newest addition......Whirlpool Gold 22cu.ft. bottom mount fridge. I lost my water in the door but it was so dang slow I don't care much. And frankly I just hate side by side fridges after actually owning one that I'm willing to lose that small privilege.
The nice thing...........it has a wine bottle chiller spot...........I'll need it now that my checkbook is so much lighter
PS...........not evacuated here at home although all my stuff is sitting by the front door ready to go if necessary. Yesterday I worked in the ER as we evacuated the entire hospital by about 2am. That is no small undertaking let me tell you. Of course now that the ER is officially closed I get an extra day off...............I would get excited but then I just keeping thinking about how to pay for my new fridge.............LOL!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment