Monday, July 21, 2008

The Next Vulcan Star...



I like the Food Network




I don't cook.......but I get hungry and find great stuff for other people to cook for me through the Food Network



I like reality shows.......not the sex-filled ones......but I like The Next Food Network Star. Its fun to watch and I just can't bring myself to watch Rachael Ray one more time (thank goodness her show is only 1/2 hour long!)




However.........this time around there is Lisa. Hmmmmm.......who wears Prada heels in the kitchen exactly??? And I can't remember the last time I wore the full armor of jewelry while whisking up a Bernaise sauce.




Am I wrong here???



And what is more disturbing than that.........is this..........am I wrong here?????


4 comments:

Dawn E said...

We watched it for the first time the other night, and when they did the promo with the big "this is the first time this has happened," my husband said, "that a Romulan wins?"

T said...

Freaky! I don't have cable so I can't watch the show but I can't stand to watch Rachel Ray.

Urban Mom said...

OMG, how funny. I have to say that I've caught this year's series in only bits and snippets due to the travelling. But when I saw her, I kept thinking, "she reminds me of someone...who? who???" NOW I know!!! So she won? Hmph. I was hoping for the tall guy. Oh well... fun post!

Redefining Paradise- Rachel said...

I don't think the last show is until tomorrow......so not sure about who wins as of yet!

Freaky for sure!