
A Happy Fourth of July to you all! I hope that you all are enjoying the holiday weekend and even more so are enjoying the freedoms of living in this great nation.
I find it only fitting, and not at all planned, that I should receive the HBO special "John Adams" this week from Netflix.
What a great adaption from the great book by David McCullough by the same name. HBO may put some garbage to the screen, but this is not one of them. The story of John Adams struggle and journey to present the colonies with a Declaration of Independence and further free America from British rule is a powerful one as we well know..........but in this miniseries was most moving and left an impact.
I truly recommend this to anyone interested in the formation of our country. The book is most wonderful as well.

God Save These American States!
No comments:
Post a Comment