Yep......I'm home from San Francisco.
We had a great time in the Tenderloin. We delivered hundreds of meals, cooked for hundreds more, reorganized a food bank and helped with 4 worship services for the homeless.
And now I'm exhausted. But its a good exhausted............one where you can sleep at night knowing you've made a difference in the world.
This was my husband's first mission trip of any kind and he was so blessed. He has us moving to the Tenderloin to help permanently but of course I had to remind him that we still have 3 children at home and kinda need money and jobs or we'll be the homeless.
So I'll probably tell you more later, but for my first day back I've already had to go to an 8:15am meeting, take my son to the college for his last final and go grocery shopping.
Did I mention I'm exhausted?
No comments:
Post a Comment