She Called.
Yesterday afternoon while I was at work she called me on my cell. I deserted my post and got to talk to her.
She let me know how busy they have kept them and that she is having a great time. She also mentioned something about missing me......:)
I can't tell you how excited I was to hear from her. Just hearing her voice is enough to get me through the rest of the week. Now instead of being sad, I'm just excited for them to come home on Saturday. Knowing that they are safe and having a good time...........and that they were thinking of me at least a little..............makes my heart sing.
So, I'm relaxed..........I'm happy........I've survived our first camp away from home experience
I'm letting go and watching my kids grow up
I'm one step closer
2 comments:
Yay DD! And yay you for hanging in there through this whole process. (did the massage distract you for a bit?)
Good job hanging tough!
Post a Comment