Friday Feast #49
Appetizer - What is the weather like today where you live?
Warm but not the usual hot. Smoky.......no really smoky.......as in your lungs burn when you breath and there is ash on your windshield. We have 126 fires buring in our county as I speak.
Soup - On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you?
A year ago a 2 or 3......as my kids are moving full into their teens and pulling away on their own this # continues to climb and I am making choices to make it happen........I would say I'm now a solid 7
Salad - What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.?
Curtains (my preference) a few blinds that I curse daily. They have no chords as the cats have chewed them all off so you can't open/close or raise/lower them. Some windows.........gasp..............have nothing on them
Main Course - Name something that instantly cheers you up.
Okay, I'll say it out loud............sex. When that is unavailable a magazine in the mailbox, perfectly cooked, warm cookies out of the oven, my favorite movies while snuggling on the couch, an afternoon nap
Warm but not the usual hot. Smoky.......no really smoky.......as in your lungs burn when you breath and there is ash on your windshield. We have 126 fires buring in our county as I speak.
Soup - On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you?
A year ago a 2 or 3......as my kids are moving full into their teens and pulling away on their own this # continues to climb and I am making choices to make it happen........I would say I'm now a solid 7
Salad - What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.?
Curtains (my preference) a few blinds that I curse daily. They have no chords as the cats have chewed them all off so you can't open/close or raise/lower them. Some windows.........gasp..............have nothing on them
Main Course - Name something that instantly cheers you up.
Okay, I'll say it out loud............sex. When that is unavailable a magazine in the mailbox, perfectly cooked, warm cookies out of the oven, my favorite movies while snuggling on the couch, an afternoon nap
Dessert - How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning?
I don't own an alarm clock. My husband will wake me if I have to get up early and I only hit him once.
Play along and put in comments or link please :)
No comments:
Post a Comment