Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Behind the Wheel


Well #1 son passed his Permit test............he was soooo nervous, I giggled a lot!


So now its onto the 6 hours of Behind the Wheel training


Now he's even more nervous.


He's put this off long enough that he won't get his license until 4 months after his 16th birthday (you have to have your permit for 6 months minimum).....but I think its just the idea of change that yanks his chain.


I think he'll do great.


I'm still a little scared about the idea..........but moreso I'm looking forward to having someone to run errands for me :)..........LOL


So pray for him..........pray for ME..............pray for people on the road

2 comments:

T said...

Oh my how exciting for him and nerve racking for you! I remember my brother was freaked out big time when his oldst got her license.

Anonymous said...

This is a great school. Frank (the owner) is such a nice guy. His driving trainers made my daughter's drivers education experience wonderful.
ny defensive driving