
Blackberry
Blackberry Pearl
I have no clue what I'm doing........I had a basic cell phone.......you dial, hit the green button, talk. Other than that.....I'm not sure.
So, today we went shopping for phones since mine won't hold a charge. I had been considering getting a PDA so I could have something to sync my Outlook Calendar with so I can keep it on me........well Mr. Blackberry here does that AND its a phone. Now there are lots of other things I heard it does......plays music, videos, surf the internet, yadda yadda yadda........Its only been a few hours and my head already hurts. I really do hope that we'll be friends.........but I'm not making any promises yet.
Here's my other friend....
Mr. Frigidaire.
My oven bit the dust last week and so we have been searching high and lo for an affordable stove......well we got a stove but we gave up on the affordable part.
So this is what $1300 will buy you........5-burner gas stovetop with removable griddle, 5 cubic foot stove that also is a convection oven, lower oven is not just a warming oven but actually gets to 450 degrees and so is a second oven, the thing even cleans itself. Now I'm a little skeptical of the self-clean function.......I've had this before and I sure remember having to do a lot of work anyway....hmmmmmm.
So, those are my friends...........expensive little buggers that they are, but if we are to remain friends I had better see some appreciation for what I've put into the relationship (namely dollars..........lots and lots of dollars).
I'm off to bed dreaming of pancakes cooking on my griddle top and new ringtones to download...........ahhhhh, sleepy already.
2 comments:
Oooo what fun! I want a Blackberry or SmartPhone or whatever! I don't NEED one. But I want one. I like gadgets and buttons and things like that. U-Dad so does not.
I'd have no idea what to do with the stove, I'm afraid. Knowing me, I'd burn down the house.
Have fun playing with your new toys!!
Whoa, baby! Very nice!
Post a Comment