The key..........it was optional, students had to "choose" to be involved and commit to the time involved. Both my twins found this interesting and thus got involved.
They were jurors. Of course I had to give them the low-down on being a good juror since I just served on jury duty last year and was even the jury foreperson. Obviously my expertise paid off as their picture even got into the local paper for a job well done.

See the lone arm on the right hand side.......the one that looks disconnected from any body........yep, that's my girl! Her brother is on the other side of her, so while technically not in the photo........I still see him in the photo in my mind.
Click on the photo to read the story from our local paper.
I was very proud of them.......they did good and even learned something.........all of their own accord.
Now THAT is education!
2 comments:
Neat! It's always nice to see something like this come together. The coverage in the paper had to give the kids a charge.
How cool! I went to paralegal school and we had a mock trial right before our final. It was so fun.
Post a Comment