Oh Nooooo! Was it an "eyeroll and shake of the head" thing? Or a "finger wagging and lots of scolding and didn't you learn last time" kind of thing? What the heck happened? Here's to lots of milk and a full recovery!
it was an eyeroll kinda thing...he was playing basketball and fell with his hand in a fist into the concrete...what they call a "boxer's fracture"...the doc said most of these are done by guy punching holes in walls...so I guess I can't be too mad at a basketball accident
2 comments:
Oh Nooooo! Was it an "eyeroll and shake of the head" thing? Or a "finger wagging and lots of scolding and didn't you learn last time" kind of thing? What the heck happened? Here's to lots of milk and a full recovery!
it was an eyeroll kinda thing...he was playing basketball and fell with his hand in a fist into the concrete...what they call a "boxer's fracture"...the doc said most of these are done by guy punching holes in walls...so I guess I can't be too mad at a basketball accident
Post a Comment