Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Agony

Amidst all the broken bones, end of the year hoopla I have neglected to tell you about my 2 children's theatre productions.

The first was my son's performance as Rapunzel's prince in Into the Woods. We were not allowed to videotape the production but the song is so great I found it on YouTube for you. The other prince was played by my son's long-time best friend so it was especially neat for us two mom's to see our young men together in this production.

Their performace was the favorite of the evening,and the play.......bringing the biggest applause and congrats at the end of the night. We were both so very proud.

I woud have pictures but my daughter can't find the USB for my camera......sigh

Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

T said...

It is so awesome to see your child on stage perform! I know that feeling. Congrats to your son and his friend!