You Are Cilantro |
![]() The bad news is that there are some people who can't stand you. The good news is that most people love you more than anything else in the world. You are distinct, unusual, fresh, and very controversial. And you wouldn't have it any other way. |
So today is my day off and I'm pretty darn happy about it. Now, don't get me wrong, I like my job well enough.........I just happen to need time away too. I'm working more hours that I signed up for and although I can use the money it takes time away from my kids and that I don't have a use for. Two days a week I never even see my twins.......they leave for school while I'm still asleep and I leave or work before they get home........it stinks.
That one point has me greatly considering bringing them back home to homeschool next year. There are other reasons, but this one is the one that drives me. My question now is.......can I homeschool while working almost full time? I am homeschooling my high schooler, but he is self-motivated and works independently quite well. Two 13 year olds? Not so much.
I miss my kids, I miss homeschooling them. But our lives have changed with me having to go back to work..........so can I fit it back into our life, our schedule? With all these added responsibilities.......therein lies the question.

No comments:
Post a Comment